BANDHA AND BREATH BASICS – FULLY BOOKED Please complete the booking form to be placed on the waiting list. Thankyou.
WHEN 10:30-11:45am Saturday 14th April
This highly accessible workshop introduces you to the bandhas and shows you how you can integrate these magical ‘locks’ into your practice in a very usable way. Learning how to apply the bandhas is one of the key elements of a safe and ‘feel good’ yoga practice, creating an incredible amount of support and stability even in challenging positions.
Through the practice of asana, pranayama and observation this workshop will give you a whole new lens to view your practice through.
Who is this workshop for
• New students of yoga, these foundational skill will create habits that will help you develop a supported and safe personal practice.
• Students who experience pain or discomfort in the lower back or pelvis during or after their practice. Eg, lower back pain, SI joint pain, pelvis instability.
• Students who wish to deepen their understanding of their own body and practice.
Some of the many benefits of the bandhas
• Strengthens abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
• Improves and strengthens the breath and respiratory System
• Strengthen lower back
• Improves postural alignment
• Creates a feeling of space and buoyancy in your asana practice
Cost: $25 Limited places available.
Please register or inquire via the bookings form below. Payment due upon registration. Payment options: In class or by direct debit (account details will be mailed to you upon registration).