YOGIC MEDITATION 4 Week Course
Yoga has its own particular way of approaching meditation – it’s very usable!
In this short course we’ll cover mantra, pranayama and other really helpful tools to use within and around a meditation practice. We’ll look at the layers of the body/mind according to Yoga philosophy and preparing those layers for meditation. And we’ll talk about and more importantly experience the many benefit of regularly connecting back into a feeling of peace or sattva.
WHEN January 15th – February 5th 7:25-8pm Straight after the 6:15-7:15pm class
Foundations of Yoga Course- 6 week Course
NEXT COURSE Dates 2019 TBA
This 6 week Foundations of Yoga Course is designed to help you understand the foundations of yoga postures, breathing and meditation practices.
There is no expectation on your level of fitness or flexibility. This is a little bit of you time each week to develop a yoga practice that helps you feel great!
What’s we will look at each week
- Introduction to the different posture groups that form a balanced practice. Twists, forward bends, backbends, standing postures and the foundations of inversions.
- Learn basic alignment principles so you can move safely into poses in a way that truely benefits you.
- Learn how to make adjustment to suit your body.
- Take this information into group classes & home practice so you can gain the many benefits of yoga.
- An opportunity to ask questions & workshop poses.
- Breathing and meditation practices that enhance wellbeing.
Who is this course for?
- Perfect for new students of yoga
- Existing students that want to build a stronger knowledge base to support their existing practice.
- Students who have had some time away from the practice due to injury, illness or life! A great refresher & way to ease back in.
- Students who often leave a yoga class feeling like they have mildly injured themselves or didn’t get much out of the poses.
- Your partner, your housemate or your mother! Who in your life need this? Bring them along. Gift vouchers available.
6 WEEK COURSE Cost $99
$50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Full payment due 17th April.
Spaces are limited
REGISTRATION or enquiries. Please complete the form below.